[Qgis-developer] Qgis Web Client Projection Problem

geantsverts clardeux at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 12 03:51:33 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am a new user of Qgis web-server and Qgis Web-client, which is an amazing
ang easy tool for web mapping.

However, my idea is to put on a server different map which can consequently
have many different projection.

So, I have seen that I can't have one qgis project file with one projection
(for example EPSG:32648) and the default projection value in globaloption.js
of Qgis Web-client equal to EPSG:4326 for example.

So, in order to show my layer, I need to have same projection in my qgis
project and in the globaloption.js. This means that I need to change every
times the default projection value in globaloption.js when I change of qgis
project (if the projection is different).

Consequently, I would like to know if this problem is a mistakes of me or a
missing feature of Qgis Web-client ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.