[Qgis-developer] Time manager plugin error

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Oct 16 10:51:22 EDT 2011

Il 13/10/2011 13:46, Anita Graser ha scritto:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> We have a bug tracker for Time Manager at:
>
> http://www.geofrogger.net/trac/
>
> Could you describe in a bit more detail how to reproduce this error?
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Anita
>

> On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Paolo Cavallini
> <cavallini at faunalia.it <mailto:cavallini at faunalia.it>> wrote:
>
>     Hi al.
>     If I do not define the time, I get a long series of errors:
>
>     Errore durante l'esecuzione di codice Python:
>
>     Traceback (most recent call last):
>      File
>     "/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/timemanager/timemanagercontrol.py",
>     line
>     164, in playAnimation
>        if currentTime IndexError: tuple index out of range
>
>     Versione Python:
>     2.7.2+ (default, Aug 16 2011, 09:53:36)
>     [GCC 4.6.1]
>
>     I think they should be managed.
>     BTW, why the plugin is not in one of the standard repos?
>     All the best.
>     --
>     http://faunalia.it/pc

Hi Anita.
Reproducing the issue is very simple on this machine:
- load a raster (in my case, .adf)
- do not configure anything on the time manager
- press Play.
The problem is that the error is repeated many times (one per frame?),
so QGIS has to be killed.
A question remain: why do you keep such an interesting work in a
non-standard (so hidden to many users) repo?
All the best, and thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini
See: http://www.faunalia.it/pc