[Qgis-developer] Use new Labeling in python PlugIn

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Tue Oct 18 05:12:57 EDT 2011

Hi Michael

You may set the labeling-ng properties from python with
QgsMapLayer::setCustomProperty(...). If you open a .qgs file which has a label-
ng layer, you see that all the labeling options are set as custom properties
of the layer.

Regards,
Marco

Am Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2011, 11.02:36 schrieb Michael Pfeiffer:
> Hi everybody,
>
> in my PlugIn I want to switch on labels automatically and place them with
> the new label engine.
> But it seems to me that new Labeling classes (QgsPalLabeling and so on) are
> not available in python yet.
> Are there any plans to do this?
> Should I create a ticket for this?
>
> Thx
>
> Michael

Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Churerstrasse 22, CH-8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland