[Qgis-developer] QgisMapserver - need to restart Apache on every project file change ?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 13:23:28 EDT 2011

I haven't found the time to setup a fresher qgismapserver, but looking at
the source code in trunk I can't see what's causing this.

It seems that, inside the fcgi loop, a configuration for a requested MAP
confipath is searched inside the cache instance. In case it's found the
result is directly returned, otherwise a new cache entry is created and
returned.
I would expect this should work, but before I will build the trunk version I
would like to know if it's solved indeed.

thanks,
Giovanni