[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.7.0.1, eVis plugin using Sqlite / Spatialite and Mac OS X

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 20:55:41 EDT 2011

Hi William,

Thanks.

Yes, It is working. I am able to open spatialite database file with db
extension (e.g. mydata.db).

Probably when you patch it, you could include that:

1. eVis can open sqlite extension (e.g. mydata.sqlite) as well and
2. path, it seems that it can remember the path the database it opens
when you try to open the database again.

BTW, it seems QSQLITE is already in Ubuntu port already.

eVis users, any comments how we can improve eVis in QGIS?

Thanks.

Noli