[Qgis-developer] deactivating toolbar with plugin

SJWC GIS sjwcgis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:16:12 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I'm creating a qgis python plugin.  One of the functions of the plugin is
to customize the qgis interface by turning off a few toolbars.  For most
toolbars, this isn't a problem, but for some reason I can't find a way to
shut off the "Label" toolbar.  For most toolbars, the following statements
are working...

self.iface.digitizeToolBar().setVisible(False)

But I can't find a labelToolBar() object that I can do this operation with.
 Does anyone have any guidance on why this is different?  I'm not noticing
any plugins that might be influencing this...  Thanks!

Aaron