[Qgis-developer] Releasing 1.8

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:27:01 EDT 2012

Hi!

To my knowledge there will be at least 1 rc release ..
And Giovanni said something about thoroughly testing with a team - but
we agreed to have a short meeting about a to-be-built testing team on
the HF.
So I guess the next release will surely be tested with live data (and
not only with prepared data that surely works).
There is no fixed date of 1.8 release until yet and the HF is in
between. I am sure 1.8 will not be released before HF ..
I am looking forward to the testing team meeting in lyon ;)

only a few days left ..
kind regards
Werner