[Qgis-developer] Feature freeze for 1.8 now in effect

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Tue Apr 17 19:18:51 EDT 2012

Hi All

Please note as per my previous email that we are now in feature freeze in
*master*. String freeze is not yet in effect as we still need to update
various text in the UI, but I encourage translators to start with
translation now if possible.

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux