[Qgis-developer] raster visualization

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Fri Apr 20 08:17:25 EDT 2012

Hi

 >BTW Freak out will go after resampler branch is merged....

I've managed to convert freakout style to singleband pseudocolor in the
project file / qml conversion to the new format :-)

>- visualizing monoband rasters could be improved:
>- why not loading it with a greyscale by default? or with a colour ramp?
>- why not adding a dtm colour table (we can take the one

I'd like to improve selecting colorramps in the raster resampler branch
(that would even allow us to add a freakout color ramp for trips down
memory lane).

Default style: I'm not sure what would be a good default, since we don't
know the value range at the beginning (at least not without doing a time
consuming value scan). Do you have any ideas (maybe a partial raster
scan to speed things up?).

Regards,
Marco