[Qgis-developer] Sextante - OTB plugin and SAR data in Mac OS X

Julien Malik julien.malik at c-s.fr
Wed Aug 29 02:34:17 PDT 2012

Hi,

Le 29/08/2012 11:22, Noli Sicad a écrit :
> Hi Julien,
>
> Yes, I will do these things that you mentioned below.
>
> Meanwhile, I just test William's script with some addtion for the GDAL.
>
> Here is part of the logs.
>
> ########
>
> Nolis-MacBook-Pro:build nsicad$ cmake -D
> CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=MinSizeRel -D
> CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES="x86_64" -D CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET="10.8"
> -D CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT="/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk" -D
> OTB_WRAP_QT=OFF -D OTB_WRAP_JAVA=OFF -D OTB_WRAP_PYTHON=OFF -D
> BUILD_APPLICATIONS=ON -D OTB_USE_VISU_GUI=OFF -D
> GDALCONFIG_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix/bin/gdal-config
> -D GDAL_CONFIG:FILEPATH=/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix/bin/gdal-config
> -D GDAL_INCLUDE_DIR:STRING=/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix/include
> -D GDAL_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix//lib/libgdal.dylib
> -D TIFF_LIBRARY=/Library/Frameworks/UnixImageIO.framework -D
> GEOTIFF_LIBRARY=/Library/Frameworks/UnixImageIO.framework -D
> JPEG_LIBRARY=/Library/Frameworks/UnixImageIO.framework -D
> USE_OPENMP=OFF -D CMAKE_INSTALL_NAME_DIR=/usr/local/lib/otb ..
> -- Repository status :
> --   Mercurial version is 2.3
> --   Repository revision is 0bbc4e4c5374
> --   No files modified locally
> -- Importing GDAL...
> -- Found GDAL: /Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix/lib/libgdal.dylib
> --   GDAL includes : /Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix/include
> --   GDAL library  : /Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix/lib/libgdal.dylib
> --   GDAL version is 1.9.1
> --   Testing if GDAL has tiff    -- no
> --   Testing if GDAL has geotiff -- no
> --   Testing if GDAL has jpeg    -- no
> --   Testing if GDAL has OGR     -- yes
> -- Performing Test CHECK_GDALOPEN_SYMBOL
> -- Performing Test CHECK_GDALOPEN_SYMBOL - Failed
> CMake Warning at CMake/ImportGdal.cmake:210 (MESSAGE):
>    CHECK_GDALOPEN_SYMBOL test failed : your platform exhibits a gdal/geotiff
>    conflict.

This is a test which fails on some linux distros (ubuntu/debian).
I've never seen it fail on a Mac.
And as William's framework is built with external geotiff, this should
not fail.

Might be a missing DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH (the test actually runs an
executable during configuration).

Anyway, proceed further with the compilation.
It should be ok, this is just a warning.

> William, what is it the GDAL have this nos
>
> e.g.
>
> --   Testing if GDAL has tiff    -- no
> --   Testing if GDAL has geotiff -- no
> --   Testing if GDAL has jpeg    -- no

This is OK.
It means gdal does not exposes tiff and geotiff symbols.
This does not mean gdal does not have the tiff/jpeg driver.

Julien