[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Defining the SEXTANTE roadmap

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 13:56:28 PST 2012

Many people mention documentation. As I said, we are interested in
documenting how to develop with SEXTANTE, which is a great priority in
order to keep the project alive.

However, I guess most people are talking about user documentation. Do
you mean algorithm documentation? Documentation about the SEXTANTE
framework itself?

GRASS algorithms are all fully documented, since we use the original
GRASS docs. SAGA ones are not... That is clearly a huge amount of
work, probably beyond what can be achieved in the short- or mid-term,
but suggestions about this topic are welcome. Other SEXTANTE documents
not related to analysis algorithms are more comprehensive and closer
to completion...

Thanks in advance