[Qgis-developer] Composer redesign

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Feb 6 08:38:27 EST 2012

> For 2) I normally just delete the text in the Legend Items tab for
> each item I don't want to show including layer names or group names.
>  Does this do what you need? or have I missed something.

 At least with the "Title" you also have to set the font to something
 really small (1pt), otherwise you would still get an empty row at the
 top of the legend. This is obvious if you also use a frame around the
 legend. Event with setting the font-very small you would still get more
 margin on top of the legend than on the bottom or the sides.

 For the groups or layernames - yes, you can delete them manually. But
 it would be more handy if one could suppress all of them with a
 checkbox. Whereas for groups and layers there is a manual workaround,
 for the "Title" there is no satisfying workaround in my opinion.

 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A
 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)