[Qgis-developer] Composer right click menu

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 02:41:46 EST 2012

Hey all,

Playing around with some ideas I have for the print composer and I was
thinking it might be handy to add a right click context menu.for items.
 Nothing in the menus would be context menu only stuff mainly just
shortcuts to existing functions. Stuff like:

   - Align
   - Group
   - Ungroup
   - Lock

I have also had ideas for a menu item called "Save Item as Template..."
which will save the settings of the selected composer item out which you
can then do a "Load Item From Template.." which will load the settings back
again.  Could be handy if you have a legend that you use on different
composers, but can't really use a full template for as you already have
other stuff on the composer.

Thoughts?  Yay or Nay?

Regards,
Nathan