[Qgis-developer] typo in GUI?

Albin Blaschka albin.blaschka at standortsanalyse.net
Thu Feb 9 10:23:28 EST 2012

Hello,

if we are on typos, there is one in the *german* GUI, in the Menu for
the Plugins ("Erweiterungen"), under the item "Download plugins":

In the dialogue to download and install the plugins several times it
reads "repositorys" (also in the tooltips), correct is "repositories",
as far as I know, even if it is in the german version...

Maybe an alternative to "repository" would be "Quelle", similar/analogue
as in Debian-based Linux distributions...

Thank you,
regards, Albin