[Qgis-developer] Re: postgis layers unavailable in Browser (latest master) - "Failed to retrieve layers"

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:12:07 EST 2012

Just an update on this issue I found, it seems that postigis tables
that are not in the "public" schema are not available in the browser,
but they are visible in the "Add PostGIS Layer" dialog.

Something must have changed recently in the browser or the postgis
driver - any ideas?

Bug entry is here: http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5022

Regards, Etienne