[Qgis-developer] Let's simplify the plugin situation

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Jan 1 11:44:18 EST 2012

Il 28/12/2011 16:15, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Hi all.
> I recently realized that even core QGISsers do not have the plugin situation clear in
> mind. No surprise, as I think we all find it quite complex. I think with a reasonable
> effort we can simplify it, with obvious advantages both for developers and users.

Hi all.
In this process, I started moving plugin tickets:
https://trac.faunalia.it/qgis_plugins/report/1
to the appropriate place:
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/qgis-user-plugins
Should I create subproject for all plugins (at least those with a recorded issue)?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu