[Qgis-developer] Writing new sip files

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 09:33:57 EST 2012

Hi Nathan

I'm interested in these SIP files as it seems that you already have
some almost ready.
Can you send me the SIP files you have (even if there are still
errors)? Perhaps we can give you a hand.

I mainly want to "Position on map centered on screen and smoothly
updated by a GPS" with Python (see this thread).
AFAIK it's e.g. class QgsGPSConnection which sends a signal
'stateChanged( const QgsGPSInformation&  info )' as soon as the GPS is
ready.

I already contacted Martin and Marco. Marco offered me to integrate
them into trunk.

Thanks!
Stefan