[Qgis-developer] Re: [Quantum-GIS] Heatmap C++ Plugin (#82)

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Jan 8 02:25:41 EST 2012

Il 08/01/2012 05:58, Arunmozhi ha scritto:

> I have written the Heatmap plugin in C++. The plugin presently takes in a point layer as input, and the buffer pixel distance and decay ratio, and produces a heatmap raster in the ASCII grid file format.
>
> I hope this makes a good addition in to QGIS plugins.

Thanks a lot Arunmozhi.
Can someone review the plugin to see if it is suitable for pulling into master?
I think it would make a good addition.
Of course it will be preferrable to generalize the output, alowing the user to choose
the preferred format. This would be useful also for existing plugins.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu