[Qgis-developer] WCS-T server

John Donovan mersey.viking at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 05:59:02 EST 2012

It's early days yet, but there might be a requirement for me to
develop a Web Coverage Service server with transaction support. I
thought about developing one from scratch, then I remembered QGIS's
WMS server, and I thought I could build on that.

Does anyone have any thoughts/experience/words of encouragement? The
only WCS-T server out there that I can find is Rasdaman which is the
reference implementation.

-John

--
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly
making exciting discoveries. - AA Milne