[Qgis-developer] Building QGIS on MS Visual Studio 2005

Puneet Baijal Puneet.Baijal at rmsi.com
Wed Jan 11 11:09:48 EST 2012

HI Everyone,

I am trying to build QGIS 1.7.3 version using MS Visual Studio 2005. While
creating the CMake file I encounter the error: /CMake Error at
cmake/FindSIP.cmake:54 (MESSAGE):  Could not find SIP
Call Stack (most recent call first):  CMakeLists.txt:412 (FIND_PACKAGE)/
I am using CMake 2.6.4 and OSGeo4W for other dependencies.

Regards
Puneet
Disclaimer:
This message and any attachments contain information that may be RMSI
Private Limited. confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient),
and have received this message in error, any use, disclosure or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the e-mail and
permanently deleting the message from your computer and/or storage system.