[Qgis-developer] QGIS on android ALPHA3

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Wed Jan 18 04:09:50 EST 2012

Hi all, last night i pushed a new "stablish" version of QGIS for
android. I've closed some tickets [0] and thanks to an improvement in
master (thx Jef), now the fontsize problem could be fixed as well (I
tested it on an asus transformer and it looks great).
I fixed some widgets as well which are now not too big anymore and can
now be closed. There still are some widgets that are too big (layer
properties and raster calculator for example, but we are looking into it.

As well I worked a bit on the installation, now there should be no more
first run crash. In this version I temporarly disabled the back button
which used to crash the app if used. This is not ideal but at least
avoids crashing your work when hitting that button. This is a necessitas
(Qt on android) known problem and should get fixed in necessitas alpha4
or beta1.

As usual you can find all happening around QGIS for android and the
installer at [1]
I hope in your feed back and remember that any founding you might
have/find will help a lot in getting all QGIS on android getting stable
faster.

Ciao Marco

[0]http://hub.qgis.org/projects/android-qgis/activity
[1]http://android.qgis.org