[Qgis-developer] Re: cannot call QgsVectorDataProvider.changeGeometryValues() from python

3nids denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:36:01 EST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, but this is exactly what I am doing (see
https://github.com/3nids/Triangulation/blob/master/place_arc.py @ line 184,
commented)

I am using the development version, and as the postgis provider has
apparently recoded, I suspect there is something wrong.

If you look at the python error, changeGeometryValues cannot receive a
dictionnary, which is obviously incorrect.