[Qgis-developer] Failed tests

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Jan 20 06:37:06 EST 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 09:10:49AM +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all.
> For the record, in my setting the following tests fail.
>
> The following tests FAILED:
> 	  2 - qgis_expressiontest (Failed)
> 	  4 - qgis_regression992 (Failed)
> 	  6 - qgis_rasterlayertest (Failed)
> 	  9 - qgis_rendererstest (Failed)
> 	 12 - qgis_coordinatereferencesystemtest (Failed)

It would help either fixing them or omitting them from the testsuite.
Expecting failures doesn't help raising a warning when failures are seen.

In Gnash testsuite we added the ability to encode failure expectances.
That is, if you _know_ there is a bug you expect the failure and no red
flag is raised, while a flag is raised when the test passes, thus giving
you a kind of applause for fixing it :)

--strk;