[Qgis-developer] Postgis provider, add and modify linestring

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 05:16:57 EST 2012

Hi all,

1. Insertion of linestrings finishing by right click.
I am not very confident with current behavior. Would you agree on adding
an option to ask if right click should also add a node or just finish
the operation ?

2. Have to commit to see the newly added features.
I am using a view, and updating corresponding table with a rule. Jurgen,
do you have any idea about it? Would it be possible?

4. Add node.
Jurgen fixed it yesterday, thanks a lot.

5. Single vs. several tools.
You almost changed my mind. Ok, you changed it ;)

Thanks a lot for comments, helps, tips and fixes!

Denis