[Qgis-developer] Postgis provider, add and modify linestring

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jan 24 05:29:40 EST 2012

 Hi Denis and others,

 On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:16:57 +0100, Denis Rouzaud wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 1. Insertion of linestrings finishing by right click.
> I am not very confident with current behavior. Would you agree on
> adding an option to ask if right click should also add a node or just
> finish the operation ?

 sounds like an idea - could go into the digitizing options. Maybe you
 can ask Marco to implement this. Then people can fight about what should
 be the default ;-) I can understand that the current behavior that
 right-click adds an additional node can confuse newcomers.

> 2. Have to commit to see the newly added features.
> I am using a view, and updating corresponding table with a rule.
> Jurgen, do you have any idea about it? Would it be possible?

 that really should work. Sounds like a bug to me.

> 4. Add node.
> Jurgen fixed it yesterday, thanks a lot.

 good - thanks.

> 5. Single vs. several tools.
> You almost changed my mind. Ok, you changed it ;)

 ;-)

 Andreas

 --
 Andreas Neumann