[Qgis-developer] Postgis provider, add and modify linestring

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:06:41 EST 2012

Hi Jürgen,

Yes, we speak about QGIS core.

I tested with others layers that are straight tables and I do not have
this behavior.
I only have this in a view.

You can see this in the video I posted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4IsQ2R_9Ag&hd=1

You probably do not need this, but the SQL of the table and view is here
https://github.com/3nids/qWat/blob/master/sql/pipes.sql
Basically, I have a table and a view with insert/update/delete rules,
including the geometry field.

For info, I use: postgis 1.5.3 and postgres 9.1

Don't know where to look at anymore (already upgrade the packages).