[Qgis-developer] Selection color does not change anymore

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 06:06:33 EST 2012

Well....that was hard, but I think I found where the (my?) problems come
from!!!
I re-add the same layer which was posing problems with selection color
and newly feature visibility, and redo all steps.

As soon as I switch a layer to rule-based style, the selection is
uncolored and newly created item is not displayed until commit.

I tested this with two layers (one view of linestrings, and one table of
polygons)....

Please...confirm I am not alone ;)