[Qgis-developer] Raster calc syntax

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:15:24 EST 2012

Hey Paolo,

I stated working on adding the expression builder widget last night, didn't
get very far as I had to do some other things.

One question, how needed is the Min X, Max Y etc stuff.  Currently it takes
up a lot of room and clutters (IMO) the interface.  I was thinking we might
be able to hide it in an advanced section if it is only used rarely.

- Nathan