[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Atlas plugin - create map books

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Thu Jan 26 02:43:43 EST 2012

Hi

I also think that it is not necessary to port the atlas plugin to C++.

>It would be interesting to see what other devs think about opening
>qgis to python code.

-1

I like the clear distinction between C++ and Python parts as it is now. For me, it is still very important to have the possibility to build QGIS without Python if necessary (e.g. doing a quick test with a Windows or Mac build of a branch).

Regards,
Marco