[Qgis-developer] QgsMapToolEmitPoint and snapping

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:59:11 EST 2012

Hi all,

I developed a small feature using the QgsMapToolEmitPoint and I'd like
to enable the snapping.

I perform the snap after the user clicks as I received the signal, and
this is ok.

But I would like to make the snapping visible to the user, i.e. snap the
mouse cursor directly on the canvas using the canvasMoveEvent.

I could not find any setxyCoordinates in the QgsMapCanvas. Is there any
way to do this?

(Otherwise, a nice new feature would to allow by option the snap to
MapTool....)

Thanks a lot!

Denis