[Qgis-developer] dot density plugin (anyone used eLance to funddevelopment?)

John Abraham jea at hbaspecto.com
Tue Jan 31 22:02:30 EST 2012

Dynamic sliders would require the plugin to draw the points, not just build a new shape file. Which would be even better. It would be great if we could have a symbology plugin (like the Diagram plugin.)

But I was imagining something much simpler, that just constructs a new layer of points.

For those that don't know, Elance is a fairly simple system to hire freelance people. I've used it a few of times for django projects and LaTex stuff.

--
John Abraham

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos.