[Qgis-developer] make broken when compiling trunk

leyan ouyang ouyang.leyan at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 18:16:28 PDT 2012

Here is the command I used to configure trunk:

cmake ../Quantum-GIS -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DCMAKE_SKIP_RPATH=ON
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/my/prefix -DQWT_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/include/qwt5
-DQWT_LIBRARY=/usr/lib/libqwt5.so -DPYTHON_EXECUTABLE=/usr/bin/python2
-DPYTHON_SITE_PACKAGES_DIR=/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages
-DPYTHON_INCLUDE_PATH=/usr/include/python2.7 -DENABLE_TESTS=OFF

I don't remember how I arrived there and I can not test the qwt5 issue
right now, can you try if this cmake command works for you?