[Qgis-developer] What will be in QGIS 2.0

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 04:47:06 PDT 2012

>> - Addition of Sextante into QGIS as a standard plugin (assuming that
>> sits well with Victor)

That sounds good to me, and completely feasible within the dates you
are discussing. We are still rethinking the way we are going to manage
the repository, but definitely 2.0 should contain SEXTANTE included
without further configuration. I see that we have enough time to have
a stable SEXTANTE and discuss many things about it to polish the
interface and make it more useful for all QGIS users.