[Qgis-developer] can't see "offset curve" tool under Windows

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Tue Jul 24 05:05:20 PDT 2012

Hi Andi, Giovanni

Yes, on Linux, the backbuffer/resize bug on X11 in Qt (still present in
4.8) prevents to have the box moving as widgetitem over the canvas. On
Windows/Mac, the box moves on the canvas with the cursor.

Another idea was to have the interface for the offset tool similar to
the measuring dialog.

Regards,
Marco

--