[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Fwd: qgis 1.8 on MAC: Problem with qwt and more

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 00:52:54 PDT 2012

Surprisingly, I get am error at installing the 0.4.0 version of
valuetool on ubuntu 10.04:

Couldn't load plugin valuetool due an error when calling its initGui() method

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/qgis/utils.py", line 173, in
startPlugin
    plugins[packageName].initGui()
  File "/home/alobo/.qgis//python/plugins/valuetool/valuetool.py",
line 49, in initGui
    self.valuewidget = ValueWidget(self.iface)
  File "/home/alobo/.qgis//python/plugins/valuetool/valuewidget.py",
line 51, in __init__
    self.setupUi(self)
  File "/home/alobo/.qgis//python/plugins/valuetool/valuewidgetbase.py",
line 101, in setupUi
    self.mplPlt.tick_params(axis='both', which='major', labelsize=12)
AttributeError: 'AxesSubplot' object has no attribute 'tick_params'

Python version:
2.6.5 (r265:79063, Apr 16 2010, 14:15:55)
[GCC 4.4.3]

QGIS version:
1.8.0-Lisboa Lisboa, exported

Agus