[Qgis-developer] Changing the structure of the SEXTANTE repository

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 10:12:11 PDT 2012

Hi,

They should reside in separate repositories since they are separate
project. And since qgis development is on github, it would be easier
to have it there (for others, maybe not for you). Qgis used to be in
svn, and unless I'm mistaken all history was migrated over to git.

PySextante sounds like a good name.

Etienne