[Qgis-developer] Welcome Larry Shaffer to the QGIS core developer team

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Wed Jul 25 18:23:38 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 5:24 PM, Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Welcome to the team Larry.  I'm happy to lend a hand for any UI related stuff.
>
> - Nathan

Thank you, Nathan. I will most certainly be needing help along the way.

I will be documenting on the wiki a proposed process for taking QGIS's
many GUI components from their current state to a more cohesive,
adaptable, finished-looking, and HIG-compliant tool set for version
2.0. I welcome any and all input or help towards the goal of making
the 2.0 GUI as user-friendly, functional and efficient as possible.

I have mentioned some preliminary goals here:

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/What-will-be-in-QGIS-2-0-td4987609i20.html#a4987780

Best regards,

Larry