[Qgis-developer] Raster colours

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 17:18:11 PDT 2012

It was mostly focused on vector symbols but we have added support to
handle colour ramps, because they6 were for vectors too.  If you add
support for using the colour ramps in a raster layer we should keep it
all in one place.  We will just disable the line, point, region stuff
if you open the symbol picker from a raster layer.

Contact Arun at aruntheguy at gmail.com to see if there are any issues
with API changes.

- Nathan