[Qgis-developer] Cast your vote: Default icon theme for QGIS 2.0

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 00:18:51 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 8:39 PM, haubourg
<regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr> wrote:
> 1. Global render of toolbars is a cold blue - gray, in opposite of all QGIS
> relate support, that are colorfull (sites, GUI). It looks very old school
> GIS to me.. My wife, who likes painting, and sometimes uses QGIS at work,
> clearly vote for current theme..

She likes painting and sometimes uses QGIS? That suggests that she
would be capable to design new icons in current style? I am worried
that if we switch to gis theme, the current theme will be abandoned
and it will become awful with gis theme (as default) emerging in it.

Radim