[Qgis-developer] how to use sextante svn?

skampus stefano.campus at regione.piemonte.it
Sat Jun 2 02:30:48 PDT 2012

is there a way to know which version of sextante dev. version qgis is using?
i have installed tortoiseSVN, assigned the right (?) url to
C:\Users\skampus\.qgis\python\plugins\sextante folder
(C:\Users\skampus\.qgis\python\plugins\sextante) and made first time the SVN
checkout and then SVN update.
all is ok and tortoise log tells me there is the r211 version, but qgis
doesn't seem to recognize the correction victor & c. made.
for instance, the error in saga idw model, already fixed, for me still
exists.

do i have to do any other operation?