[Qgis-developer] GRASS and sextante

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 08:36:20 PDT 2012

labels could be added as GTIFF metadata, which GDAL supports but I
don't know how/if this could be done in GRASS

If the export is using r.out.gdal there must be a way to put/get
metadata in a gtiff?

from r.out.gdal:

metaopt=string[,string,...]
Metadata key(s) and value(s) to include
In the form of "META-TAG=VALUE", separate multiple entries with a
comma. Not supported by all output format drivers.