[Qgis-developer] Some more (blocking) issues ;-(

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jun 8 05:38:50 PDT 2012

 Hi,

 I discovered a few more bugs, most of them should be blockers or high
 priority in my opinion:

 * http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5766: Print Composer: Command history
 panel of print composer cannot be displayed when invisible  - should be
 a blocker in my opinion
 * http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5767: Print composer: No history entry
 when moving elements with the keyboard cursors - does not need to be a
 blocker but should by high priority to fix
 * http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5768: Print composer: No history entry
 when moving elements with the keyboard cursors
 * http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5769: Test filter in old query builder
 incorrect - should be a blocker in my opinion as I think that this
 feature is used a lot and it is really embarrasing if this wrong.

 I let you decide which of them are real blockers, but most of them are
 at least a bit embarassing if we release it like that.

 Thank you for having a look at them,

 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A