[Qgis-developer] How to best contribute small modifications?

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 20:06:48 PDT 2012

Hi Leyan,

Thank you for wanting to contribute to the project, sorry you haven't
received any feedback on your work.  It's not that people are ignoring
you it's normally just a matter of the patches getting lost in the
wave of things going on, or as you put it slipped though the cracks.
Sometimes it's just that all the developers are busy and have no time.
 I see there is a patch waiting for me to approve so I will take a
look at it over the next couple of days.

Small patches attached to the ticket are fine, anything that is large
I would recommend creating a pull request.

Provide as much information as you can in the ticket, things like,
screenshots, sample data, steps to reproduce, etc, all help us
evaluate the patch to make sure it is correct.

Regards,
Nathan