[Qgis-developer] Release problem

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 07:47:50 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I am sorry to insist a bit, but I am having problems releasing a new
version of SEXTANTE, due to a problem with the security of the release
system, which does not allow path information in zip files.

Can anyone bypass that somehow? I could send the package to a trusted
source (someone from PSC who might check things and see that there is
nothing wrong in the package), and he could publish it directly.

If not, I will probably upload without help files.

Thanks, and sorry again for repeating this email.

Regards

Victor