[Qgis-developer] alsmost unusable identify and select tools

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 03:55:24 EDT 2012

Hi,

Since one or two weeks, in master, I have problems with the identify and
select tools. When identifying or selecting a single feature, I have
around 80-95% of failed clicks (i.e. no results, or even a wrng
feature). When I use select by rectangle, the behavior is better but not
perfect either.

It's like the elements there was a shift on the map of the
identification test.
I looked for a change in the settings, and did not find anything. I have
not problem in 1.7.4

Am I the only one having problems?
Did I miss something in the settings?
Is there a tweak with snapping options?

PS: I use PostGIS 2.0. Could it be this?

Thanks a lot

Denis