[Qgis-developer] Plugin description

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 03:55:45 EDT 2012

I would suggest to use the description from the metadata description
which is a few line.

So in QGIS: title, when you select the line, the description could
appear at the bottom of the dialog, with a link to the website also in
the metadata.

I don't think having the whole README in QGIS is a good idea.