[Qgis-developer] Removing SEXTANTE context help

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:58:34 PST 2012

Hi all

I am thinking about removing the SEXTANTE help menu and the button on
top of the toolbox that takes you to the process provider
documentation (that is, how to configure external algorithms)

They both refer to html pages which are now in the manual, so,
although it is handy and I guess it helps users make correct use of
SEXTANTE, it doesn't make too much sense. Better to remove them and
encourage people to read the manual and learn how to use SEXTANTE.

I would like to hear your opinion on this.

Thanks in advance!

Victor