[Qgis-developer] license issues

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 11:23:42 PDT 2012

> All in all I found 516 files without any license!
> And bad news for Victor and sextante - 275 of them are in the sextante
> subdirectories ;)

Not bad news...as long as I can find a way to automate adding those headers :-)

I used to keep a license file in the head folder, and no license
headers in individual files. I guess this should have been considered
before moving the SEXTANTE code into the QGIS repo...

I will add the header and commit it. Suggestions if anyone has done
something like that before are welcome.

Thanks

Victor