[Qgis-developer] License Summary

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Oct 4 03:54:47 PDT 2012

Il 04/10/2012 12:38, Werner Macho ha scritto:
> Hi!
>
> I took the freedom to dig a bit deeper into what is in our sourcecode..
> Licenses we have so far:

Thanks Werner for the analysis. So we have two issues:
- missing copyrights (can we have a list of those files?)
- compatibility among licences and licence of the resulting final product.
For the first one, enquiring the original author(s) and applying what
they ant should be enough (I think our coding standard, we all promised
to abide to, already ask for GPL, am I right?).
For the second, I think it would be good to ask for advice, e.g. from
FSF legal offices.
Opinions?

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia