[Qgis-developer] index in self.legend.groupLayerRelationship - different behavior between QGIS 1.8 and master?

Massimo massimo.endrighi at geopartner.it
Thu Oct 4 06:57:01 PDT 2012

Michael,

thank you for the tip but your code fails under some circumstances. See
attached image.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5006430/lizmap_error.png>

If you think that you can fix it I will be happy to adopt your algorithm,
otherwise we can find a solution adding something to QGis API.

Regards
Massimo

kimaidou wrote